Re: Sarge and Sid

Ed Cogburn kiedys napisal:

> On Tuesday 19 April 2005 10:33am, Marcin Dębicki wrote:
>> I've just installed Sarge. I want to upgrade it to Sid (previously I did
>> all deb upgrades for Sarge). I am replacing sources.list entries, apt-get
>> update and then apt-gate dist-upgrade. Nothing happens. It seems like
>> Sarge and Sid have the same packages
>
> Show us what your sources.list was, and what it is now.

Me again:( it is not right as i wrote prevoiusly. The only entries in my
sources.list are

deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-pure64 sid main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-pure64 sid main contrib
non-free

and it is getting lists from there. But for example there is an update for
mozilla. I have 1.7.6 as I remember and now there is available 1.7.7 (i've
checked it in lists in /var/lib/apt/lists so I am sure that it is getting
right file). But when I am typing to install upgrades nothing happens (it
shows taht teher are no packages to upgrade). Tell me if id can depend on
entries in /etc/apt/preferences