Re: apt-build

The OOo code will not build on amd64 yet, supposively OOo 2.0 will be
64 bit compatable.
Here is a way you can install OOo (1.1.2 I believe, I am at work now,
so I cannot check) in pure64:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2005/04/msg00311.html

You will need ia32-libs installed, and ia32-libs-openoffice.org will
have an conflicting file error when installing, so you will need to
dpkg -i --force-all it in order to get it installed.  Even though this
really isn't a good thing to do, no one has seemed to have it come
back to bite them in any way, yet....  If you search the list there
has been quite a bit of talk about the conflict between ia32-libs and
ia32-libs-openoffice.org within the last month.

-John