Re: Sid Upgrade - now have make-kpkg error

John Baab wrote:

I am currently having the same problem, anyone know when 8.132 will
hit sid, or a workaround for this?

On 4/16/05, Pete <peteracole@bigpond.com> wrote:
Ok, I think this can be ignored now as I've checked the bug reports for
kernel-package (yes I should have done this first!) and apparently
there's some bug fixes in 8.132 that may fix this.

I'll just wait for this to enter Sid...

Pete