Re: IA32-libs in on drugs

El jue, 14-04-2005 a las 11:17 -0300, Javier Kohen escribió:
> Hi, I just tried to update from ia32-libs 0.7 to 1.1, but it was stopped
> when it tried to overwrite /bin/cat. In fact, it overwrites all /bin/
> and /usr/bin/ldd.
>
> The libs are still going to /emul/...

Also, if you install version 1.1 be aware that it's going to
divert /usr/bin/ldd, but after failing to install it will leave the
diversion behind, thus leaving you with no usable /usr/bin/ldd. Just run
dpkg-divert --remove /usr/bin/ldd to fix that. Or better yet, don't
install this package for now.

--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802