Re: [Fwd: Re: need advice for correct sources.list because of broken packages]

On Saturday 09 April 2005 02:54 pm, A.E.Lawrence wrote:
> Mike Reinehr wrote:
> > The correct archives to be using are:
> >
> > deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-pure64 sid main contrib
> > non-free deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-pure64 sarge
> > main contrib non-free
>
> Thanks for that confirmation. But I am getting dependency problems which
> others have reported at various times. No problems on my other 32 bit
> machine, just my new amd64.
>
> Adrian Lawrence

Judging by some of the earlier comments posted to this list, alioth was having
some problems earlier today and the archive may have been corrupted or is not
entirely synchronized. Have patience.

If your problem persists more than a day or two, however, sound off and
someone will look into it. If you'll look back through the archives you'll
see that these things happen from time to time but always are resolved
quickly. :-)

cmr
--
Debian 'Sarge': Registered Linux User #241964
----