Re: [Fwd: Re: need advice for correct sources.list because of broken packages]

On Saturday 09 April 2005 01:03 pm, A.E.Lawrence wrote:
> Can someone clarify this please? The FAQ, the AMD64 and the archive
> structure document (alioth seems to be down just now, so I haven't got
> the URIs) all differ just enough to be confusing :-)
> I find broken package dependencies in critical cases (libc6-dev is
> included) when I have used either sarge or sid from debian-pure64. Will
> these go away if I use pure64? I am on a low bandwidth connection ATM,
> so I can't test easily.
> ael

The correct archives to be using are:

deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-pure64 sid main contrib non-free
deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-pure64 sarge main contrib non-free

and it's mirrors, as listed here:

Debian 'Sarge': Registered Linux User #241964
"More laws, less justice." -- Marcus Tullius Ciceroca, 42 BC