Re: mingw64

Stephen Hassard wrote:

Paul Brook wrote:
Presumably the microsoft compiler supports win64. I've no idea if the
publicly
 released versions support it or not.

It looks like the compiler can be freely downloaded and integrated into current/old version of visual studio ...

http://www.devx.com/amd/Article/21313

My question was about developer tools for win64 cross-compilation under _linux_. Have I missed a linux version of MS Visual Studio?

 >>  64-bit windows still hasn't been released yet, so you're aiming at a
moving
 target anyway.

It looks like WinXP 64bit just went gold the other day. The final build is available on Microsoft's MSDN page for subscribers.

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=22246

For quite a while WinXP 64-bit Edition had been offered for free at https://microsoft.order-9.com/winxp64/

Max