Re: mozilla-thunderbird and enigmail problem

On Thursday 31 March 2005 12:38, Corey Hickey wrote:
> 3. I got fed up, changed my sources.list to point to pure64, and ran
> apt-get update.

You really shouldn't do that unless you apt-get --reinstall *all* packages.
You can just grep the package list for installed packages and pipe the list
to an xargs command to reinstall each package (see mailing list archive for
the exact command).

If you mix packages between the repositories, I imagine that all manner of
strange behaviours could happen...

-Ted