Re: libqt3c102-mt

Sven Krahn wrote:

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:46:35 -0600, Doubletwist
<doubletwist@fearthepenguin.net> wrote:

I had the exact same problems. I ended up reinstalling with pure64
instead of gcc-3.4 and it wall works fine now. Not sure what the exact
problem was though.

Same for me, I as well moved completely to pure64. The gcc-3.4 is
practically unusable for me (with regards to KDE).

I had to build both qt and kdeartwork from source with gcc-3.4, but KDE works now. I have recently upgraded to KDE 3.4 using the debs at http://people.debian.org/~killer/amd64, which replaced my locally compiled kdeartwork pacakges, and though KDE 3.4 still seems to have a few problems, things in general have continued to work fine.

-- Alexander Rapp