libqt3c102-mt

I continue to have display problems with KDE apps that I believe are related
to the libqt3c102-mt package. Most KDE apps produce windows with font
spacing problems in the menus, and blank windows where the normal output
should be. I am using the gcc-3.4 archive packages.

I have built local debs of QT, using both the gcc4.0 and gcc3.4 compilers,
as posts in January and February seemed to indicate that this had worked
for others. This made no difference. I do not see anything listed in the
Debian bug listings, and have no problem on the same system running a 32
bit sid installation.

Has anyone else seen similar problems, and if so, do you have any
suggestions for me? If more specific system information is needed, please
let me know, on or off list. TIA.