Re: cupsys page log

On Wednesday 30 March 2005 10:22 am, Andrei Mikhailovsky wrote:
> The page_log should have the details of printed jobs, such as the amount
> of pages printed, the IP addresses and couple of other things.
>
> My log level hasn't been changed from the default installation and is
> currently:
>
> LogLevel info
>
> Thanks,

Andrei,

I just checked on my desktop, here, and I also have nothing in my page_log
file.

This system is an i386 Debian 'Sarge' installation with a default cupsd.conf
file. (Neither does my AMD64 server installation.) I wonder if we just need
to set the LogLevel to a higher level, i.e., debug, to get anything in the
page_log file?

cmr