Re: install woes with BCM5721

Oh, did I forget to mention that I grabbed a copy of the firmware files
(http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/debian/)
and after putting them on the system, warnings from the driver about
firmware went away. But the NICs still don't work, even though
no errors are being reported (see my dmesg & ifconfig output).