Re: [AGAIN] kde 3.4 packages anybody?

I did manage to compile _most_ of kde3.4, however kdemultimedia would'nt
compile _no how_ for me.

I would be interested if you could <Kalle> forward the output of dpkg -l to
me, so I can figure out which packages I'm missing?

and, of course your binary repository url of course..... 8?P

My current problem, with my _mostly_ compiled kde3.4, is how to integrate my
compiled binaries into the standard debian file system.  If anyone knows of a
how-to I would love to study it.  This would be of great interest to me.

Thanks,
Chris W.