Re: Zero latency kernel 2.6.10 (64 bit)

Hi James,

> Does anyone know where I can find a binary zero-latency kernel
> 2.6.10 (for amd64 obviously..)?

As far as I know, no-one is producing a patched kernel of this kind
yet, which is why I was going down the DIY route. If all goes
according to plan there should be some debs available by next month.

> I tried Daniel James' script

I can't claim credit for that, I just passed on the URL.

I too have a Delta 1010 in my studio, and it's very well supported
under Linux. I would recommend using 32-bit DeMuDi or Studio to Go
for now if you want an 'out of the box' low-latency music setup.

Cheers

Daniel