Zero latency kernel 2.6.10 (64 bit)

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can find a binary zero-latency kernel 2.6.10 (for amd64 obviously..)?

I tried Daniel James' script, but didnt manage to build with much success. I've not got a vast knowledge of building kernels and whatnot... I've switched to Linux as I find Linux easier to use, but there's a lot of stuttering going on with more than 3 or so tracks in Ardour. I know it ain't the soundcard as I've got a perfectly good working Delta 10/10, and its currently getting dusty! :(

Thanks in advance,

James