Problem with RTC settings

Hi all,

I noticed that one thing failed when installing my amd64 system: the
system clock was been used as UTC time no matter what I said to
base-config options.

After a kick google search, I found that there was a device missing,
created with:
mknod /dev/rtc c 10 135

base-config was complaining this way before creating the device:

---cut---
Cannot access the Hardware Clock via any known method.
Use the --debug option to see the details of our search for an access
method.
---cut---

It wasn't showing the hardware clock time in the dialog, neither.

I installed using netboot install CD; current kernel is
2.6.8-10-amd64-k8
Current flavour is debian-pure64 sarge (recently downgraded)

Motherboard is MSI K8T Neo FSR.

Can anyone tell me where can I report this bug?

Thanks a lot.