Re: Another program for burning dvds

2. Even though I've enabled scsi emulation on my DVD drive (added "hdd=ide-scsi" to my grub "kernel" line, and have had to change the mountpoint of /media/cdrom1 to /dev/scd1), when I select [3,0,0] from the Device-Scan part of the XCDroast setup, it says that I've selected an ATAPI device as my CD writer. There is an ATAPI version of my DVD drive about, but I don't select it! Curses.

Any suggestions?

Actually, belay request for help with point 2: it is of course done in the "CD Settings" tab. Still need help with ProDVD..

Max