Re: desktop problems

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 10:24:03AM +0000, Erik Norman wrote:
> I guess/hope it won't be difficult to restore it or to
> uninstall-reinstall it, but I don't know where to start.

Which x-win do you use? gnome or KDE?
Are you sure ALL necessary file are installed?

If you use gnome, try to start, open a terminal and launch "nautilus"
(if you use it as f-manager) manually, than close it, close session
(save optione set on) and restart.

Regards
	Sythos

--

Sythos - http://www.sythos.net
  ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against html/rtf/vCard in mail