Debian-amd64 sarge fresh install

Hi,

Could someone compile a quick reference on "fresh installing Debian-amd64
sarge" for experienced Debian user please? By "for experienced Debian
user" I mean, focus on bare-bone while omitting all "detailed-howtos".

IIRC, all current documents (especially urls in them) are for SID. I have
to gather pieces of information here and there for amd64 testing (sarge).

All that I read is that

- netinst does not work: "The netboot would fail to find the modules" (?)

- not all amd64 SID packages are available for sarge yet (?)

- not all mirrors carry amd64 sarge yet (?)

- apt source should be:

deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-pure64 testing main contrib non-free

- apt source for chroot i386 should be normal debian i386 testing. E.g.:

deb http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ testing main
#deb-src http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/ testing main

# Christian Marillat's
#deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main

(you should get a closer mirror)

If netinst does not work still, please state how to chroot install,
especially with right tools/urls.

Also, I'm currently using debian i386 testing, Is there any way for me to
make use this instead of installing a standalone i386 chroot environment?

thanks

PS, FYI, I gave Ubuntu AMD64 a try but gave it up very soon since I can
get little help from the Ubuntu AMD64 forum.