Re: Setting up an internal Debian AMD64 mirror

Thanks Brett,

I just tried your mirror using debmirror and this is what I get:

# debmirror -e rsync -a amd64 -h mirror.phy.bnl.gov -r :Debian-amd64 -d
sid,sarge /mirror/debian-amd64

Errors:
 Release signature does not verify, use -v to see the gpg error.
 Release signature does not verify, use -v to see the gpg error.
 dists/sid/main/source/Sources.gz failed md5sum check
 dists/sid/contrib/source/Sources.gz failed md5sum check
 dists/sid/non-free/source/Sources.gz failed md5sum check
 dists/sarge/main/source/Sources.gz failed md5sum check
 dists/sarge/contrib/source/Sources.gz failed md5sum check
 dists/sarge/non-free/source/Sources.gz failed md5sum check
Failed to download some Package, Sources, Contents or release files!
WARNING: releasing 1 pending lock...

I get similar errors when trying the http method on
debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org. I guess the amd64 repository is not
"official" enough for debmirror to swallow.

How do you mirror alioth? I'm thinking of using plain rsync so that no
one bothers checking md5sum signatures.

--
Pedro