Re: dual opteron m/b: S2875ANRF vs. GA-7A8DW

I dont use any of the 2 boards, but things to watch out for are drivers
for using Raid together with the Sil3114.

The proprietary drivers come only for a few OS's yet. The Opensource
driver is of course available as alternative.

Best regards

Nils Valentin