Re: Time to test sarge

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-02-11 at 18:06 +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

> So anyone willing to test testing, esspecialy a fresh install, can
> point apt to:
>
> deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-pure64 testing main contrib non-free

I've been running this since shortly after the announcement and it seems
to be stable enough for my needs. No crashes or trouble while upgrading
or installing other software whatsoever AFAICT.

A few bits and pieces have still not propagated to this repository that
were in the sid pure64. Evince, libflac6, nvidia-* and kernel-*-2.6.10
are understandable, they're not yet out of sid at all.
What is a bit odd is mtr-tiny. I got version .58-1.0.0.1.pure64
installed while both sid and sarge should already be at .67-1.

Keep up the great work!

regards,
Thomas