Re: can't get libc6-dev

here is my sources.list, nothing bad isn't it ?

#offcial
deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/pure64 sid main contrib
non-free
#official
#deb http://people.debian.org/~rdonald/nvidia unstable/amd64/

#mirror official europe
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-amd64/pure64 sid main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-amd64/pure64 sid main contrib
non-free

#mplayer et codecs
deb http://cyberspace.ucla.edu/marillat/ unstable main
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main
deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/openoffice.org ./