Re: New netinst iso

On Sat, Feb 19 2005 at 19:18, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

> D-I defaults to use sarge and complains if not found. For that
> reason even the sid CDs use sarge. I also added links for testing,
> sid, unstable to cover all bases.

Just to be clear:

1. If installed from sid-amd64-netinst.iso (apt is pointed to testing)
   -- is it sarge or sid?

2. If I installed the system from sid-amd64-netinst.iso and want to
   use sarge -- do I need to downgrade libc6 or do something else?

3. What is the difference between installations from sarge and sid
   netinst iso.

Thanks!

PS: Thanks for uploading md5sums.

--