Re: FW: anybody help me? dependency problem: no way back???

The system has been running for about 48 hours now, I did not think of
upgrading now, since I was still installing and configuring all the
programs I need/want.

Since I am newbie to Debian (I have used Fedora before) there is still
much I must learn.

Thanks

Erik