Re: Rebuild of the libqt3.

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 12:20:57AM +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
[snip]

> > The libqt3c102-mt and libqt3c102 are broken on alioth.
> > I wish I had access to the repository to put the recompiled binaries but
> > I have not.
> >
> > Can someone please regenerate the packages since apt-get keeps writing
> > the alioth packages over the localy built packages.
> >
> > This is quite annoying I think.
>
> Is this the pure64 or the gcc-3.4 port?
>
> And what is exactly the problem you have with them?
>

> Kurt

Oopps sorry, I forgot all those informations.
This is the gcc-3.4 port and the problem is a bad widget rendering
which is quite obvious when you install the packages and restart kde.
I can send you screenshots if you want.
For example, in the konsole menus, only the title of the first menu
(session) is displayed despite the fact that other menus are not
displayed, they are selectable.
Trying the font selector show only one font (it was the bitstream one).
Editable widget in kdm show garbage under the box, the hierachical tree
widget used in the knode for example, is completely messed up.

And so on...

Rebuilding this package from source and installing it fixes the problem (with gcc-3.4).

	Seb