Graphicsproblems (Maybe OT)

Hi,
after playing around a while I got my graphics card running (nv6600Gt) used the newst driver 6629 or so.
Now am faced with two interseting problems:
   1.  my mouse curser is a square noisy area
        if i'm using the hw cursor if sw sursor no cursor at all apears.
2. when swithcing back to the text console ther is no text only horizontal white and black lines.

I alread removed the fbvesa module from modconf but this was not the problem.
Anyone an Idea?

Alois