Re: mirror search: problem found? but how to resolve it??
- To: Erik Norman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: debian-amd64 <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: mirror search: problem found? but how to resolve it??
- From: "T.J. Zeeman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:10:32 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1108310855.6506.28.camel@puppy>
- References: <1108310855.6506.28.camel@puppy>
On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 17:07 +0100, Erik Norman wrote:
> I entered the mirror domain:
> then I added the directory:
Have you tried debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org for the server and either
pure64 or debian-pure64 for the path?
I'm quite sure the path you give above is not as it should be given to
the installer even though it is correct when you're in the root of the