install problems amd64: mirror search

Hello!

I have problems setting the right mirror to install debian on my amd64
computer.

I can't really explain where the error is, if I knew that I would be
able to resolve the problem.

I configure the network manually (I know the IP, the broadcast, the
gateway, etc. by heart), then I enter the mirror manually
debian.inode.at/debian-amd64/pure64/
then I am not really sure which directory to enter. I have entered
several directories (I have been trying all day now)
I think this should be correct.
dists/sid/main/binary-amd64/

The error message is always the same:
the mirror is unreachable or not the correct release file or similar.

If I enter the normal mirrors, then it does not find any binary packages
for amd64..

Anybody able to help me?

(Don't care if the mirror is slow, as long as I get it working)

Erik

PS: Haven't subscribed to this mailing list, so for now please reply to
my email address: erik.norman@gmx.net