Re: aRts problem

Hi Alessandro,

I've had the same problem for months.  I just keep killing the artsd pid, and
it's ok for a few hours or so.

I've recompiled several new kernels and still the same problem pops up.

I'm running pure64 as well with kernel 2.6.11-rc3 on an Asus K8V with an amd
3200+

This would be a nice one to find a fix for.

Cheers,
Chris W.