Re: [Jamin] Re: Audio tests on pure64

There was a big Steve-induced mess around here somewhere, I /think/ your
suffering from a combination of a buggy pkg-config script for early liblo
versions, and a bug that causes early liblo's to segfault if started on a
machine with an odd, or missing networking setup.

It could also be an endianess issue, I havent tested liblo on a 64 bit
machine for some time.

I would recomend going to the latest liblo though, and the CVS version of
JAMin is probably the most bug free.

- Steve