Re: Ubuntu with AMD64 Support

[..]

> Windows users don't expect to help other users either - by their
> numbers alone, you would expect there to be a massive amount of
> user-made documentation available, but in my experience there's
> probably better quality and more detailed help available online for
> any of the popular Linux distributions.
Also because you can see *exactly* what the software does, and even
contact directly the upstream author. That's simply amazing!
Most proprietary software companies will find it really hard to let you
talk with their developers, especially about a bug in their software.
They will sometimes even sue you for that.