Re: Ubuntu with AMD64 Support

Hi Filippo,

> > Providing high quality end-user support for that product is
> > just a physical impossibility, even for a company the size of
> > Microsoft.

> imho Microsoft lacks community

I think they've admitted as much themselves - that's one aspect of
free software they would love to be able to emulate.

Windows users don't expect to help other users either - by their
numbers alone, you would expect there to be a massive amount of
user-made documentation available, but in my experience there's
probably better quality and more detailed help available online for
any of the popular Linux distributions.

Cheers

Daniel