Libglade2-2.4.1-2 not in gcc-3.4

Hi,

I wanted to update a couple packages that depend on the 2.4.1-2 version of the libglade2 package, but for some reason it hasn't been uploaded to the gcc-3.4 pool. I see it in the pure64 tree and according to the buildd logs in http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/gcc-3.4/buildd-logs/libglade2_2.4.1-2_amd64.log it's been built correctly. There are some warnings at compile time, but those seem to be the exact same warnings that -1 got, and that one is in gcc-3.4 already.

I'm not sure how the repository system works, but it's been more than a week since the package was built for gcc-3.4.

As a side matter, do you think that, new bugs left aside, I could break something by installing the pure64 libglade2_2.4.1-2 package on a gcc-3.4 installation for now?

Thanks,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802