Re: Mainboard Report: Octuple AMD Opteron (2x Iwill QK8S)

Hi Valentin,

That "connector" only works with the Iwill QK8S. Tyan's S4882 does not
have any external HT connectors.

Also, you can buy the Tyan board separately but you cannot buy the Iwill
one, it only comes in barebones form unless you're prepared to buy 100+
units in one hit :)

Cheers,
Ben

Ben Wang