Re: Mainboard Report: Octuple AMD Opteron (2x Iwill QK8S)

Hello Heiner,

Thanks for sharing this with us. That stuff is pretty new [max 3 months]
(I havent seen it yet).

Does this HTX-Pro bridge thing work specifically with Iwill MBs or are you
aware of similar solutions for other makers f.e Tyans S4882 ?

I am very interested to hear a bit more about this, also offline would be
fine to keep the list clean - not sure if anybody is interested ;-)

May I ask what you use such a beast for ;-) ??

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo / Japan

http://www.be-known-online.com