Re: Still confused about pure64 package changelogs

I guess he wants to know before installing the package. Synaptic has the
feature he wants but, as he said, sometimes it takes a while (hours,
days?) until some changelogs are updated. However, it usually works
great and it was something many of us were hoping would be added to Debian.

- --
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802
Jabber: jkohen@jabber.org