Still confused about pure64 package changelogs

Let me assure everyone before I start that I'm really happy with
debain pure64.  Fast and solid.

Most of the time, when I see a package ready to download with
apt-get upgrade, I can go to packages.debian.org, and find out
what changed and why.  Every now and then, that doesn't work.

Today, for instance, I see netbase is ready to upgrade, from
version 4.19 to version 4.20.  The trouble is, looking at
packages.debian.org, the changelog only goes up to 4.19.
Now, netbase is kind of an important package, and I'd like
a way to read about the changes before I load it up.

Another particular example is kernel-image-2.6.10-9-amd64-k8,
which doesn't even show up on packages.debian.org.
In that case, I downloaded the source package, and buried in
there I did indeed find a changelog that appeared up-to-date
(although with a typo in it).

Do these changelogs appear on the net anywhere, in a way
such that I can avoid downloading the source every time?
This isn't Gentoo!

     - Larry