Re: switch back from gcc-3.4 to pure64

I am planning to switch from gcc-3.4 to pure64. However, I am not 100%
clear on what branch to use. The branch structure txt file that can be
found from: http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/archive-structure.txt

states that the amd64 oriented branch is located in debian-amd64 folder,
however, I can't find it on the alioth. Has it been moved? if so, please
could you please tell me the new location. Or has this branched migrated
to debian-pure64? The docs are not quite as clear as i would have hoped.

Many thanks.

Andrei