K8 Mainboards Linux compatibility list add

For the list at
https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/27/mainboards.html , please
add also:

Mainboard - ATA - ATA Raid - Serial ATA - SCSI - Network - Sound

Asus K8V-X -  via82cxxx - - sata_via - - sk98lin - via82xx
Asus A8N-SLI (Deluxe) - amd74xx - - sata_nv,sata_sil - - sk98lin - intel8x0

I don't know about ata raid, I use mdadm & dmsetup :-) On the latter
motherboard i have issues on the second gigabit ethernet, the nforce4 part,
maybe forcedeth driver will catch on, I just use the marvell yukon card.

--
Marco Amadori
:wq