Re: Missing pam_userdb.so from libpam-modules

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 11:47:27AM +0100, Andreas Jochens wrote:

> did you try to rebuild 'db3' in pure64 recently with the
> 'export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.24' line uncommented?
> In the gcc-3.4 archive this does not work,
> which is the reason why I commented it out.
>
> I would be interested if 'db3' compiles in pure64 without this change.

It does not build without a patch.  See my latest patch for db4.1
for instance to see what needs to be changed.  It basicly comes
down to adding the fast mutexes for x86_64 and disabling
detection of the posix mutexes.

Andreas Bath is working on all db versions to get them working
properly.  I expect him to upload any day now.  I'd just wait for
him.

Kurt