Re: Marvel Yukon gigabit LAN on Gigabyte K8NS Pro

The kernel is 2.6.8-9 and the module is there...actually, the
error messages that appears is: "modprobe -v sk98lin failed" or
something like that. dmesg says:

sk98lin: unknown symbol pci_alloc_consistenet
sk98lin: unknown symbol pci_free_consistenet
sk98lin: disagrees about version of symbol pci_alloc_consistenet
sk98lin: disagrees about version of symbol pci_free_consistenet