Mainboard Report Gigabyte GA- K8VT800 Pro

 Hi,

 I just want so say THX a lot to the Developer of the 64bit Debian !

 Hardware:
 GA - K8VT800 Pro
 2* 200GB Seagte Sata Drives
 Nvidia GF 4 440SE
 Amd Athlon 64bit 3400+
 DVD RW  - Nec 3500ND

 To install i used the Sid Install Image.

 Never before a Debian Install went so easy and Smooth !

 After i installed the base System from cd, i did apt-get the kde system
 alsa sound and all the other stuff i need with one move.

 Then after a reboot, Kde(kdm) starts with SOund,Gb Lan, usb,
 firewire support...all onboard - all working ! I had to do NOTHING !!

 WOnderFULL !!! Like i dreamed about a linux installation ...
 And the System is soo fast - awesome !

 I only hope to get Openoffice soon ! ;-)

 .''`.   Gruss / Best regards
: :'  :  Michael Frank <mfrank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.de> <michafrank@gmx.net>
`. `'`   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx / Linux Division
  `
    ` -  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing a system