Re: status of vmware

David Wood wrote:

Wait, how does this work? I thought it required kernel modules, built against the running (64-bit) kernel, which is the point of the any-any patches...

That's how I made it work. I haven't used it a lot, but I haven't had problems either. WinXP installed on Debian sid pure64. Incidentally, you may want to try the free beta-version of WinXP-64bit, which seems to run better on amd64 hardware. I haven't tried it in vmware but would expect it to work.

Dave