Re: status of vmware

I'm running it but not in pure 64.

I've installed under /32-bit/ a debian distribution for 32 bits, and
this /etc/ld.so.conf and runs fine, but when I update glibc is nedded to
remove references to /32-bits/ libraries in /etc/ld.so.conf

xx@xxx:~$ cat /etc/ld.so.conf
/usr/X11R6/lib
# chroot i386 system libs
/32-bits/lib
/32-bits/usr/lib
/32-bits/usr/X11R6/lib
/32-bits/usr/local/lib

If you are interested, also i also execute wine under /32-bits/ chrooted