Re: TIGER K8w Dual opteron crash

Yup, I'm tempted to blame it on hardware, but it's just weird that it
started to happen a few minutes after the dist-upgrade.
I ran memtest yesterday, just for one quick pass. I'll try leaving it
running overnight today, see if it finds any errors.

Karl Hoppel wrote me offlist with some sugestions about disabling
dual-channel memory access, so I'll try that one too (thanks Karl!)