Re: Re: udev problems

I tried several installs using sid-amd64-netinst.iso 26-Oct-2004. Tried
getting udev first, tried new install off the net, no luck solving udev,
x crash problem.
Installed Ubuntu AMD64 and it managed to setup gnome, udev OK. But the
repository is too limited.
I tried AGNULA/Demudi 1.2.0-i386, 2.4 kernelfrom Sept 2004. that
wouldn't get past partitioning the SATA disk.
Now I have reinstalled debian-amd64 with x-window-system, gdm,
gnome-core and I will leave udev well alone!
Thanx for the help,
Norv