Re: Thunderbird broken

I haven't updated it that recently but I also have problems: trying to send a message, or look at a message in any folder other than inbox (on IMAP) makes it segfault.

Is this list the right place to raise these application-specific questions? I have issues with nautilus and thunderbird which I didn't have on i386 but should I be asking their teams?

On a seperate point, someone has already asked whether now is the time to move to gcc-3.4. If it is, could someone point the users on this list towards how to migrate to gcc-3.4 and tell us whether there are any pitfalls we should look out for? I presume it is just a question of changing the sources.list and forcing everything to update; is this correct? What must be done with the gcc packages?

Many thanks,
Matt

--
Computing Technician        work 01223 765778
Faculty of English          mobile 07717 204242