K8 Mainboards List

I've used the 'intel8x0' driver with the Gigabyte GA-K8N Pro motherboard
onboard sound with reasonable success (with ALSA).

This was in Gentoo system with a 2.6.7 kernel.

Whether this applies to the other Gigabyte mainboards with the same onboard
sound (Realtek ALC658 Audio AC'97 Codec) I'm not sure, perhaps anyone with
these boards could confirm.

Gordon Ball

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/