bug in g77/libgc2.la

Hi

First of all, debian-amd64 rocks. I installed it last week and apart the grub issue when mem > 4Gb
(solved using uppermem = 1000000), everything was smooth and perfect.

libg2c.la is buggy:

it contains the following on my machine (last line)

 libdir='/usr/lib./lib64'

it is wrong . it should be

 libdir='/usr/lib/../lib64'

I will post a bug for the corresponding package If not already done.

rapid solution for those who cannot wait for the package: edit and change libg2c.la and put
the correct path.

thanks
C.
--
Debian Developer
Scienfific computing packages maintainer